Please contact me for any freelance screenwriting or script editing work. Rates are based on type of job.
I am qualified in the areas of screenwriting for feature film, screenwriting for series TV, and script editing and development, and I am an associate member of the Australian Writer’s Guild.
Works in development:
- Thirty: 30 min dramedy TV show (pilot episode, pitch documents and bible available) // log line: After she decides to complete the bucket list of a deceased co-worker, a thirty year old wallflower must get to the root of her intimacy issues and fear of men to tick off number one on the list: lose her virginity.
- After the Sea: drama feature film (in progress) // log line: Following the shock death of her husband, a dramatic widow refuses to grieve in the way society demands, instead she quits her job, sells their house, travels the world, joins a cult, and destroys other people’s relationships; because if she can’t be happy, why should they?
- Script Edited AFTRS Masters student documentary project
- Script Edited work for AFTRS Graduate Certificate Screenwriting and Advanced Diploma Screenwriting students
- Script Edited work of writers I have met through various ways (courses, uber shares etc)
- Shot, edited and then uploaded the content on to YouTube for an on-going series called ‘Gluten Free / Lactose Free WTF?” – hosted by Annalise Sly